|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R25000 per month|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
An incredibly exciting and modern company operating in an exhilirating and creative space is looking for an Art Director capable in Design (Mid-Level).
They are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. An ambitious company that promises that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing content for the various departments within marketing i.e promotions, CRM, social media, performance marketing and brand
- Contributing to building the design language of the brand and ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Supporting and working with the UX team to produce designs, content and ensure a memorable customer experience
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects
- Working with the content and creative strategist to interpret briefs and deliver out of the box ideas
- Providing input and feedback on creative presentations by external agency
- Designing and redesigning images and artwork where required
- Excellent self-management and communication skills
- Great Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Good understanding of digital and print design principles
- An understanding of typography, colour, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution
- Understand the importance of brand design
- Must be fluent in digital best practices for design and production
- An up-to-date portfolio is a must
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and marketing skills and a proven ability to work well in teams
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics/animation and video editing skills advantageous
- Curiosity in the world, customer behaviour and e-commerce
- An eye for design
- A relevant qualification in design
- At least three years' experience designing and/or art directing
- Experience in mobile marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects), Sketch and HTML coding
- Employees are entrepreneurial, dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of one of the top companies in the country.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it's all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
Posted on 15 May 09:26
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Senior Digital Copywriter||Johannesburg Metro||23 May 10:55|
|Senior Digital Copywriter||Cape Town||23 May 08:44|
|Perfomance Marketing Associate||Cape Town||22 May 14:16|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||22 May 14:01|
|Office Manager||Midrand||22 May 13:36|
|Operations/Growth Analyst||Cape Town||22 May 12:40|
|Data Analyst/Operations Manager||Cape Town||22 May 12:29|
|Paid Media Campaign Manager||Johannesburg||21 May 14:47|
|Restaurant Analysis/Operations Manager||Cape Town||21 May 12:12|
|Restaurant Operations/Growth Analyst||Cape Town||21 May 12:09|
- Art Director, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Art Director, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Art Director, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Senior Art Director, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Art Director, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Senior TTL Art Director, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Conceptual Art Director, Cape Town, CBD
- Junior Art Director, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Graphic/Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Cape Town
- Art Director/Senior Designer, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Junior Designer, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- PA, Cape Town, Westlake
- Midweight Designer, Cape Town, Diep River
- Visual Designer, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter
- Digital/Motion Graphics Designer, Cape Town
- Midweight Designer, Cape Town