- Throwing the book at qualification fraud
- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
|Get jobs on your |
Graphic Design Intern
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R10000 per month|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an Intern Graphic Designer with the relevant degree/diploma to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
The applicant will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements as indicated below and submit your portfolio upon application.
- Weekly marketing artwork – there will be an opportunity to work more in marketing if you show interest
- Interpret creative brief and be able to develop a suitable concept
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
- Develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward the business goals of the marketing department
- Respond to requests to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for web and print
- Proficient in the use of standard design software – InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Be a good, creative thinker and be able to think out the box
- Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the web and print required
- Hard worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- Fast learner
- Must be a team player – willing to do what it takes for the group to succeed
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of typography
- Graphic Design qualification
- Please remember to include your portfolio with your application
RequirementsPlease note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 14 May 12:43