|Get jobs on your |
E-Commerce Website Designer
Job descriptionA small but established Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Agency well known within the e-commerce space is looking for a full-time Web Designer. Offices are near Corlett Drive, Johannesburg. Ideal for someone that has been freelancing and can take accountability for their career. Will gain experience across all the entire e-commerce process.
The incumbent will be responsible for designing websites in Shopify and WordPress. They will need to have excellent web and graphic design skills. They will need to understand the intricacies of Shopify and be prepared to learn how to custom build a complex bespoke website under the guidance of a team of Shopify Experts.
They will also be responsible for the UX journey, understanding funnel conversion, traffic generation and customer retention along the e-commerce journey. They will need to help facilitate clients through the process, be it traffic, channel management, website design and development, multichannel, logistics and re-engagement. They must have a good understanding of e-commerce and the South African online shopping industry as well as buyer psychology.
They will be responsible for managing projects from specification to completion and client management when required.
- Working closely with a team of other designers, strategists and developers
- Design Shopify and Wordpress sites
- Manage the entire e-commerfe journey for clients including analytics, social media, paid, omnichannel, payment gateways, logistics Design graphics for web, print, social media and large format
- In-depth site testing Funnel management
- Disciplined organisational skills in all aspects of job duties with strong attention to detail
- Constantly seek self-development by learning and keeping abreast of new technologies Work with various diverse clients in the e-commerce field
Company Descriptione-Commerce website specialists
- Qualification and/or training in the field. Experience working in Wordpress or Shopify. Website design with three+ years' experience.
- Good knowledge of design packages: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Tech savvy and digitally engaged. Understanding of HTML and CSS3.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and projects easily.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Posted on 17 Apr 07:47
- Mid-Level Digital Designer/Website Developer, Johannesburg, Roodepoort, Constantia Kloof
- Senior Web Developers, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP/Open UI5 Web Developer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level Full-Stack Web Developer, Johannesburg, Kramerville
- Senior Java Back-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Web Developer - C#, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Full-Stack / Web Developer, Johannesburg, Cardilogix