|Get jobs on your |
Senior Digital Product Designer
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R40000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionYou’re looking to create and contribute to some amazing digital design work. You want to produce some of the best work of your career. The type of work that other people in your field are envious of. Someone with a passion for your craft and a strong desire to always become better at it… to be the very best! (*Cue Pokemon theme song!) You want to constantly learn and grow.
You’re comfortable jumping on any project thrown your way, with an ability to juggle multiple things at once. You're a great team player. You'll support your team and always have their backs!
What you’ll be required to do:
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience. Drive several digital projects to completion including websites, mobile applications, branding and more
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Bring business and product strategy to creative execution to drive results.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies.
- Take time to understand project and design requirements. Ask questions if you’re stuck.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Work closely with clients and present work and ideas to them.
- Work actively to improve design skills through design projects (both client and other)
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in digital product design.
- Money to pay the bill$, including an annual performance bonus.
- Paid holidays and vacation. 15 days a year. (We also subsidise our year end break, which will see you pick up a few extra leave days.)
- Stocked kitchen with free Woolworths foods and goodies. So plenty of snacks and options for breakfast and lunch.
- Four free Ubers a month up to R600.
- Team breakfast every Monday morning and lunch every Friday.
- Work with one of the most promising up and coming design studios in Africa, where growth and constant learning and improvement is key.
Company DescriptionWe’re MakeReign, a digital design studio based in Cape Town. We focus on designing brands, products and content that work beautifully.
We partner with forward thinking companies and startups to make great products that place both the user and the business needs at the heart of every decision. It’s not enough to only understand the user, it’s important to understand the intricacies of your product and your business. Meaning we bring
business and product strategy to creative executions in order to drive results that matter.
Achieving your business success lies in intelligently integrating design, the needs of people and the endless possibilities of digital.
Our clients include; Woolworths, Woolworths Financial Services, IndieFin, wiGroup, Pineapple, WeThinkCode, Swipe_ix, Steelcase.
RequirementsWhat you’ll bring?
- You know the ropes, bringing five+ years' experience of working in a product focused design studio, start up or company. (UX/UI experience is a must.)
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process. You’re a great design and user experience talent!
- You sweat the details, ensuring all your designs are of the highest design standards. Work you’re proud to say - fuck yeah, I did that.
- You deliver work on time - everytime.
- Knowledge of and experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
- The ability to multi-task and solve complex challenges with simple solutions.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Real passion for design, creativity and technology.
Posted on 26 Mar 11:05
- Digital Creative/Digital Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic/Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Cape Town
- Junior Digital Designer, Cape Town, John Brown
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Primedia Broadcasting
- Junior Digital Designer, Cape Town, Westlake
- Digital Designer, Western Cape, Ninety9cents
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Designer, Cape Town, Claremont, LayerCake recruitment
- Senior Graphic Design/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter
- Web Developer, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Capfin
- Intermediate Web Developer, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Mid/Senior C# .Net Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Bizcommunity.com
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731