|Get jobs on your |
Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Stellenbosch, Die Boord|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Cultivate Brand Partners|
Job descriptionStarting date: 1 April 2019 or ASAP
We are looking for a talented junior or midweight web/digital designer to join our studio. The successful candidate will have a strong conceptual ability and a tenacity for web design with sound strategic insight. Your portfolio must clearly demonstrate this ability. Branding, packaging and illustration skills would be an added advantage.
This position is for a candidate with exceptional attention to detail and technical aptitude. You need to work independently and as part of a team, assisting senior designers. The ability to self-manage and work under pressure is essential.
Interns entering the workplace are welcome as there is no minimum years experience applicable, only a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Portfolio: PDF file no bigger than 5MB or a link to your online portfolio (website or Behance) – no links to files cloud storage will be reviewed
- CV: PDF format
- Your notice period
- Salary expectations
We review all applications, however only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 31 May 2019 your application has been unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionCultivate is a creative owned and managed design studio. Our core services are brand strategy, corporate identities and packaging as well as an integrated offering including digital, point of sale and designed spaces. We partner with a variety of clients, from local start-ups to international brands and have experience in diverse sectors from premium fresh produce brands to pet food, finance and legal, health and skincare to alcohol, food and beverage packaging.
At Cultivate we value relationships with each other, our clients, suppliers and specialist consultants. Our mission is to cultivate the potential that we see in our clients and collaborators, no matter the size of the challenge or the budget. We aim to nurture talent and encourage personal growth through mentorship and skills training, a positive, inclusive working environment and by engaging with industry thought leaders.
Our philosophy is in our name: at Cultivate Brand Partners we believe that effective design solutions are rooted in personal service and that is why our designers are the primary contact for each client. Results driven strategy and implementation is built on an in-depth understanding of your business and your consumer.
- Adobe Creative Suite – XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential
Posted on 22 Mar 12:57
- Graphic/Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Cape Town
- Corporate Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Junior Graphic Designer - Studio, Cape Town, CBD, Cape Union Mart
- Junior Graphic Designer, George, Badger Holdings
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Midweight In-House Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD, Shimmy Beach Club
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Bloubergstrand
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Diep River
- Web Developer, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Capfin
- Intermediate Web Developer, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Mid/Senior C# .Net Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Bizcommunity.com
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731