|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Netcare Hospitals (Pty)Ltd|
- Develop, maintain and update the CI for the group.
- Interpret and design creative solutions (for printed material or digital) as per the client’s brief.
- Adhere to the studio process by managing jobs, following the internal review process, ensuring time and deadline management and effective communication with clients.
- Create visual solutions to meet the corporate communication needs of the Netcare Group by using a mix of concept development, creative skills and commercial awareness.
- Generate creative ideas and concepts and where required, conduct creative research on projects.
- Responsible for the highest quality, including the utilisation of correct grammar and spelling, consistency of fonts and CI principles.
- Management of the Netcare photo library.
- Responsible for all image sourcing.
- Execute as per the requirements for special projects i.e. Nurses Day, HASA, Quality Leadership, year-end functions etc.
- Request supplier quotations and manage the printing process as per approved budget and deadlines.
- Ensure the monthly submission of internal and external invoices and follow up.
- Ensure regular and effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote and maintain good working and interpersonal relationships with management, colleagues and suppliers.
- Manage job schedules and deliver according to the required timeframes, whilst ensuring regular communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure priority job management at all times.
- Assist with general housekeeping of the office and work environment.
- Maintains a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
- Reports and acts upon potential/actual risks of equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment.
- Reports equipment needing repair or replacement.
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with Netcare policies and procedures.
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of design as required by Netcare.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Sound understanding of technical applications and the ability to trouble-shoot hardware and software issues.
Posted on 07 Feb 10:28
- Grafiese Ontwerper/Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion, Maroela Media
- Graphics/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Florida
- DTP Operator/Graphic Designer, Roodepoort, Willowbrook
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Northcliff, Sentient Publishing
- Graphic Designer, Gauteng
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Junior Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West, Sandton
- Junior to middleweight graphic designer, Johannesburg, Blairgowrie, Randburg
- Website/Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Golf Reef
- Midweight Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Cardilogix
- Junior Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Linden
- Mid-Senior Creative Graphic/Digital Designer, Centurion
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Houghton
- Junior Motion Graphics Designer, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Mid-Senior Motion Graphics Designer, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Mid-Senior Graphic/Digital Designer, Johannesburg, Linbro Park AH
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Kew
- Product Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Paulshof, Bryanston, Sandton
- Junior Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Rietvalleirand
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Edenvale, Greenstone
- Graphic Designer/Art Director, Johannesburg, Parkhurst
- Junior Graphic Designer/Trafficker, Johannesburg, Lonehill, Fourways
- Graphic Designer, Midrand
- Mid--Senior WordPress Web Developer, Pretoria, East
- Graphic and Multimedia Designer, North, Cardilogix
- Web Developer, Johannesburg, East Rand, Cardilogix
- Web Developer, Johannesburg, Ferndale Randburg
- Junior Graphic Designer, Benoni, Apex Industrial Sites
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731