|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Waterfall, Upper Highway|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionBrand Central is an up and coming branding/design studio and promotional product supplier, based in the upper highway area of KZN, with a diverse client base.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and creative designer to join our studio. You should be crazy about branding!
We are a small and personal agency, so you will be required to assist in various aspects of the day to day running of the studio while working on various design projects, setting up work for print and managing projects/work flow.
Some social media marketing and basic web design may also be required.
Deadlines need to be met and an eye for detail is essential!
As we also focus on promotional products, you will need to learn the ins and outs of the trade as well. This is an exciting and fast-growing industry in SA.
There is an excellent opportunity to learn and gain experience as well as scope to expand within the company as we grow! We want someone that is passionate and dedicated to helping grow the business, thus creating more opportunity for themselves.
A minimum of one year of work experience would be beneficial.
The position is available immediately to the right candidate.
Please submit your CV and a small PDF portfolio (no bigger than 10MB) by email to:
Candidates who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered.
You can find out more about us on our website: www.brandcentraldesign.co.za
Company DescriptionBrand Central is a small branding agency looking to expand in the near future. We offer a range of branding services including graphic design and corporate identity, printing, corporate/promotional gifts and clothing, event branding and more.
- Graphic design diploma or certificate
- Passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Creative thinker
- Able to conceptualise
- Software knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint, outlook)
- Good command of the English language - including written
- Printing knowledge/understanding
- Promotional product knowledge
- Marketing experience
- Tech savvy (social media marketing, etc.)
- Web design
- Admin experience
- Creative writing
- Upper highway resident
- Team player
- organised and punctual
- Performs under pressure
- Attention to detail!
- Problem solver
- Good phone manner
- Good people skills
- Able to get on with work unattended
- Attention to detail! (yes it is that important)
Posted on 28 Jan 15:40
- Industrial Designer, Durban
- Graphic Designer - CAD Artist Boyswear, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Fashion Designer - Menswear, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Graphic Designer, Durban, Westville
- Middleweight Graphic Designer, Durban, Riverhorse Valley
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Durban, Mount Edgecombe
- Senior Web Developer, Durban, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Durban, Gorilla
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731