|Get jobs on your |
2D Animator (Adobe After Effects)
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe're a small Cape Town-based studio that is looking for fresh talent to join our team.
We work with a variety of different clients and projects ranging from animation, motion graphics, e-learning, post production, VFX and film production. The successful candidate will get a taste of the industry through a hands-on experience, working alongside a seasoned pro.
The successful applicant needs to be passionate for creating the best animation work possible.
- Please do have a look at our website (www.fullhd.co.za) to get an idea of the type of animation / work we do.
He/she needs to be on top of the latest after effects/animation tools, techniques and trends available. Please have a look at our website to get a feel for the type of work we do.
- To interpret the requirements of a client brief including concept, style, creative direction, script and objectives, so as to create an innovative and high-quality animation. This can include, but is not limited to: 2D animation, iconography, animations and elements for compositing over footage, type and character animation.
- To research and analyse the best animation techniques and solutions.
- To maintain and follow best practice for version control, naming convention, exports and organisation of graphic files.
- Must be Cape Town based
- Matric with degree or diploma in relevant field. Alternatively, if no degree/diploma - significant experience in relevant industry
- Must have a good understanding of video formats and be fluent in Adobe After Effects and Illustrator a must.
- Strong 2D motion graphics ability and interest in the field of 2D animation.
- Character and typographic animation
- A comprehensive digital portfolio or showreel of animation work
- Proven ability to create high quality content and overall pride in their delivery
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and bring them to life visually in a way that makes it easy for the viewer to understand
- Excellent time management and quality management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Can cope under pressure and work according to deadlines
- Positive attitude, proactive and eager to learn.
- Able to give and receive direction and constructive criticism well
- One to two years' relevant industry experience. - big advantage
- Vector Illustration skills (character and type) - big advantage
- Conceptual thinking and development
- Storyboarding/sketching ability
- Art direction
- Graphic design skills
- Social media/copywriting ability
- 3D animation knowledge and ability
- Contract basis with option to renew.
- Market related remuneration. To be discussed.
If you are interested and feel you're right for the role, please email your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Posted on 16 Jan 11:47
+27 21 286 4379
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731