|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Company:||Now Boarding Digtal|
If you have a passion for cross-channel digital design and want to create crafted work that achieves real results, then keep reading. Now Boarding is looking for a meticulous digital designer to join our fun-loving, digital and creative agency. We work with well-known South African and global brands, corporates and startups, and no two projects are ever the same. Our specialisations are UX/UI and digital design, but our team also works on traditional brand, marketing and above the line campaigns.
We thrive on creativity and collaborative relationships with our clients and we’re passionate about results-driven, conceptual thinking and pixel-perfect design. What sets us apart from many agencies is that we work in a lean and agile environment, and we like to move fast!
We are looking for an imaginative, driven and enthusiastic well-rounded designer. Candidates must have three to five years of relevant agency experience and be able to create simple solutions to complex problems. Some UX/UI design experience would also be advantageous. If you’re a strong team player and you operate best where people, design and business meet, we’d like to hear from you.
We’d like you to...
- You will be responsible for creating design work across all consumer touch points, with a key focus on digital.
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing Teams to conceptualise and create optimised digital campaign assets (social, banners, emails, animations including landing pages, animated videos, support & sales documentation, HTML5 banners) that connect with viewers and speak to the business’ goals.
- Create and maintain ongoing marketing and brand assets, ensure consistency of brand guidelines across all new design elements.
- Work in an agile fashion and be prepared to work iteratively.
- Work independently, but with support from the broader creative team, as well as the Creative Director
- You should always be aware of the latest digital and technology trends
- Relevant tertiary education
- Three to five years of relevant digital design experience
- A strong foundation in brand design principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of design solutions across a wide variety of channels
- Learns fast and is able to grasp the requirements of a project quickly
- Collaborates comfortably with our local and offshore teams and clients
- Is highly detail-oriented
- Works well and effectively under pressure
- Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for instruction and manages their own time
- Is completely dependable
- Challenging projects in a wide variety of industries
- Working with businesses of all sizes, from startups to corporates, both local and international
- Our fun, crazy, talented and incredibly smart team
- Unlimited online training, we love it if you want to learn
- Delicious lunches every day
- Our office dog, Huey
- Awesome and collaborative relationships with our clients
Letter of motivation
Please note no applications will be accepted without the above items.
Should you not hear back from us within 4 weeks from post date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
We might require that you solve a creative challenge, in order for us to assess creativity and competence.
Posted on 11 Jan 08:54
Get job alerts for Digital Designer jobs
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Gardens
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Observatory
- Digital Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Diep River
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Observatory, Lima Bean
- Digital Designer, Stellenbosch
- Art Director/Graphic Designer/Digital, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
- Junior Website Developer, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Web Developer, Cape Town, Gardens, Cardilogix
- Senior Web Developer - UX, Cape Town, CBD
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731