|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
VMLY & R is looking to employ a network administrator.
- Solid foundation in MS Active directory and group policies.
- Administering server’s backup operations, and systems monitoring.
- System administration and remote management of Windows servers over a multi-site environment.
- Implement Windows server Migrations.
- Manage Microsoft Server disaster recovery activities.
- Manage software and OS deployed to ensure valid licenses in place.
- Fundamental understanding of firewalls rules and services
- Ensure suitable access and password controls.
- Coordinate and implement network security measure to protect data and software.
- Solid ability to perform desktop remote Support.
- Knowledge and experience in a virtual server environment.
- Configure network Multi-function printers.
- Maintain Wi-Fi solution.
- Liaise with Service providers
- Microsoft O365 environment installation, monitoring, support and maintenance
- Maintenance of software operational budgets
- MS SharePoint/One drive maintenance and administration
- Implement and administer Slack Software
- SonicWALL firewalls
- Sage Evolution Accounting software
- Sage VIP payroll software
- Adobe cloud software
- Microsoft office 0365
- Sophos Cloud AV
- JAMF Pro software
- Egnyte Software
- Ubiquiti Unifi Wi-Fi Access Points
- SSL VPN Solutions
- MDE and Encryption
- Yealink, Aver and Polycom Video conferences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be the key contact and have the ability to efficiently support senior leadership members of the business during office hours and via remote tools after hours
- Act as the senior 3rd line engineer for two desk side engineers
Posted on 22 Sep 15:19, Closing date 21 Nov