Head of Content
Fort is looking for an ace head of content.About you.
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Head of Content 22|
You understand how content can play a meaningful role in growing your clients’ businesses, and you are passionate about doing just that. You have the ability to think on your feet, under pressure, out of the box and so much more. Fast-paced, often pressured, and high-stake situations are your jam, consistently brilliant outputs your bread and butter. You like keeping clients happy, making sure things get done, and managing the controlled insanity of tight deadlines and multiple deliverables. The job.
What you can bring to the table.
- A typical day for the head of content – doesn’t exist. You must be adaptable and willing to meet each day as it comes at you; confident in your skills and experience.
- Managing relationships with clients, and opening avenues for further growth
- Guiding the content production teams toward successful project delivery
- Being the client touchpoint from brief to delivery
- Quoting and recons
- Making sure content productions are completed on time and per expectation
- Assisting with suppliers, booking crew and cast as required
- Producing and/or overseeing content productions where required
- A focus on selling the services of content production and growing the business
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, management, or content and video, or something related to the field
- A minimum of 3–5 years working experience and the references to back it up
- A background in all or some of the below, advantageous
- Content production, new business development, client relationship management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to build, manage and maintain client relationships
- You have a drivers licence and your own transport
- You have experience managing the post-production/content process
Email your CV to oc.trof@sreerac
include three contactable references, and tell us why you’d be the right person for the job.
Important: Use the heading ‘HR | Head of Content I 2022’ for your application.
Posted on 15 Aug 11:25, Closing date 14 Oct