|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town, Remote|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
We have a fabulous remote opportunity for a proactive, hands-on Account Manager with solid BTL agency experience to join the dynamic team at full-service brand communication and strategic design agency in Cape Town. ATL experience is advantageous. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining profitable and mutually beneficial relationships between the agency and its clients. The ideal candidate is a confident team player with the ability to engage at all levels. You will join a fabulous, focused, and dedicated team of individuals, who pride themselves on delivering world-class Marketing solutions customised to address their clients’ specific needs. The agency’s approach combines strategy, technology, and design to achieve simple solutions for brand objectives that actively drive growth.Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining profitable and mutually beneficial relationships between the agency and its clients
- Working on accounts for consumer brands, with the opportunity to expand as the team and client portfolio grows
- Building strong working relationships with clients, external partners and suppliers while delivering against tight timelines and budgets (meetings, email, and phone)
- Owning the delivery and quality of projects for clients based on deep technical understanding of the industry, trends, and opportunities
- Ensuring that client’s needs and requirements are understood, interpreted, and communicated accurately and that their expectations are managed at all times
- Overseeing creative delivery and managing external resources and suppliers to ensure it reflects client brief
- Effectively growing client relationships and identifying client growth opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling existing clients
- Always ensure client accounts are up to date ensuring monthly recons are done, reports are sent out and accounts are paid up
- Sound financial management of account - quoting, billing and achievement of all campaigns and projects within client budgets
- Must be capable of compiling contact and status reports and writing up briefs.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant diploma/degree - qualification in marketing communications or business – preferred
- Two+ years of BTL and digital agency experience as an account manager or account executive who is ready to move into an account manager role
- ATL experience - advantageous
- Ability to manage and effectively deliver on multiple campaigns/projects with fast turnarounds
- Great interpersonal skills
- A team player and participates in company activities
- Experience in strategically analysing and solving clients' business problems
- Planning and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Chase - advantageous
- Thorough understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have high attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of the print production process
- Remote working model, but Cape Town-based - somebody who is available for face-to-face client meetings
- Own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 12 Aug 09:51, Closing date 11 Oct