Junior Media Buyer
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund and Life cover|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#Jnr Media Buyer|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a junior media buyer, someone with a positive attitude who is willing to learn and grow with the team.
- Minimum of one years' experience within a media agency.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and media sales companies
- Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates
- Securing the most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience!
If you do not hear back from us by 22 August 2022, we thank you but please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Working well under pressure
- Good numerical and data management skills
- Effective organisational abilities
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must show initiative
- Team Player
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadline
- Be able to work late, arrive early if required
Posted on 05 Aug 10:39, Closing date 4 Oct