|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Calling all hotshot junior or mid-weight copywriters! We have a superb, fully on-site job opportunity for you to strut your stuff and show off your creativity at a bustling full-service agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for a talented and inspired writer who is comfortable writing through-the-line (ATL, BTL, Digital, Social, Design) to work on a multitude of campaigns on a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate is someone who can switch seamlessly between all media and markets. Someone who can read a brief and understand what needs to be said, and how best to say it for each medium - from impactful TV commercials to sticky social posts. Someone who can work smartly and independently, with the support and mentorship of experienced seniors.
You will be paired with an Art Director or Designer. Are you hungry to do exceptional inspired and innovative work? Are you keen to learn from the best while working on great clients? Are you up for the challenge? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you today!Requirements
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
- Junior copywriter: Relevant tertiary qualification from AAA, Red & Yellow or Vega
- Mid-Weight Copywriter: Relevant tertiary qualification from AAA, Red & Yellow or Vega as well as 2-3 years’ traditional through the line advertising agency experience – a must!
- A strong conceptual thinker
- Digital and social media abilities as well as experience in ATL and BTL
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work overtime when required
- Team player
- Portfolio – essential
- Able to work beyond normal working hours.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 06 Jul 17:13, Closing date 4 Sep