|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Migration, a globally recognised consultancy and creative studio, is looking for an art director with a proven track record to join our Johannesburg team.
The successful candidate must be able to work on all aspects of Migration’s offerings to a wide-range of clientele (both local and global), across various industries.
We are looking for someone to work closely with our Creative Lead and team of Graphic Designers to conceptualise and execute high quality creative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.What you’ll do
- Generating insightful and original ideas.
- Leading design thinking within the creative studio.
- Driving the creative process and direct quality outputs to connect customers and brands with meaningful and exciting new experiences - offered by Migration and our list of clients.
- Mentoring the creative team.
- When required, review work and provide feedback to creative team members.
- Maintaining brand consistency through various channels and platforms.
- Delivering presentations to pitch concepts to clients.
- Creating conceptually strong work for a wide range of industries.
- Work within a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on projects simultaneously.
- Meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Be a part of the ideation and brainstorming process.
- Industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and and written skills.
- Understanding of the creative process.
- Experience in bringing strategic direction and formulating big ideas.
- Experience in conceptualising ideas.
Migration, creating simple journeys.
Migration is a trusted partner that creates transformative journeys that engage customers, grow world class businesses, enables purposeful communication, and builds brands for deeper human connection.
Globally recognised since 2012, we are an award winning team of thinkers, makers and creators who apply business minded creative thinking for intelligent solutions.
Posted on 22 Jun 15:21, Closing date 15 Jul