|Remuneration:||to be discussed |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The 13th Floor|
Wanted: Cool, calm, and creative. Do you want to add your cool to ours?
The 13th Floor is looking for an art director to join our dynamic team. It could be you!
- Help brainstorm creative solutions for our clients,
- Oversee design work and take projects from concept to finished product,
- Design attractive and effective visuals for a range of media (digital, print, presentations, OOH, TV, etc.),
- Make sure that creative design work meets the brief and fulfils its strategic function,
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail,
- Keep to a schedule and provide accurate time estimates.
To work here, you’ll need:
- Four or more years’ experience as a senior graphic designer or art director,
- A BA or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design or a related field,
- A portfolio showing strong creativity and excellent technique (sent with your CV in your application), and
- Good references.
You also need to know:
- How to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign (and Cinema 4D would be a bonus).
- The fundamentals of design, including colour theory, typography, composition, photography, perspective, and print production processes.
- How to lead a team and take personal responsibility (often at the same time).
- How to manage both projects and people.
- How to work well under pressure.
- Design trends for social media, digital, print, TV, packaging (and other media that haven’t yet been invented).
If you can work with a team or alone, are motivated and positive, and can handle the high-pace of the advertising world, get in touch! It could be the start of a beautiful friendship….
Posted on 25 May 12:50, Closing date 24 Jul