Senior Account Executive
|Remuneration:||basic salary |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Company:||Happy Friday Creative|
Happy Friday is a TTL agency with a diverse portfolio of clients, and we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about managing multiple tasks, clients and deadlines. This individual is a go getter and has a keen eye for detail. As a key support to the Account Director, you must be able to think quickly, brief clearly and work well in a team.
Although this is a remote position, you will connect with the Client Service daily, and be actively involved in creative and planning discussions. You will be working from home, so it is important that you are comfortable to work alone, whilst remaining motivated.
Reaching KPI’s is key and creating exciting and memorable work is what makes our agency tick. We are small but agile, and our clients trust in our ability to meet tight deadlines, whilst never compromising on all round quality.
- Minimum two years agency experience
- Digital knowledge advantageous
- Workbook experience advantageous
- Branding and printing knowledge advantageous
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong client service experience
- Proven track record of working with high profile, blue-chip clients
- Must be able to liaise with clients and build solid relationships
- Committed to achieving results
- Commercially savvy and strong financial management skill
- Passion for people
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Manage multiple briefs and tasks simultaneously
- Manage client briefs and ensure delivery of KPI’s
- Work closely with Account Director to ensure smooth delivery
- Creating cost estimates and budget control
- Identify possible opportunities to up sell and cross sell
- Participate in the development of multi-channel campaigns and strategies (including briefing of relevant resources on specific jobs based on client briefs and reviewing work)
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing activities, events and activations
This is an opportunity for someone who really wants to get involved at all levels to build our clients’ brands and businesses, and ultimately our agency. We are looking for someone who is especially passionate about what they do, and who will easily fit into our team.
Posted on 18 May 11:31, Closing date 17 Jul