Mid Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R15000 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Stellenbosch, Techno Park|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Job descriptionRole Objective
Serve as the link between the company and its clients through managing the workflow and ensuring that all relevant parties are briefed and that they deliver on time. This role is the 'face' of the company to clients.Key responsibilities
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitors to ensure business relevance.
- Working on through-the-line accounts for our clients, with the opportunity to expand as the team and client portfolio grows
- Manage risks and develop risk management/contingency plans
- Anticipate problems before they occur and find ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances
- Manage and control all scoping and planning of projects across the team discipline team
- Understanding and interpreting clients’ business and project requirements
- Engaging with client to capture and understand their strategy, brief and needs.
- Engaging with the relevant internal teams to communicate, unpack and brainstorm client vision and needs.
- Manage the project timeline, quality and budget and intervene proactively as and when needed.
- Manage the workflow and communication between the company and the client.
- Conduct project postmortems in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Remain up to date with all aspects of the project progress and delivery.
- Draft and deliver proposals to clients.
- Prepare and deliver status up-date meetings with clients.
- Coordinate logistics regarding video shoots as and when needed.
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships.
- Identify opportunities within current clients to grow the company’s business.
- Tertiary qualification in project management, marketing, media, communication, or relevant fields.
- Presentation skills.
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in Social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, live streaming.
- Previous experience in client engagement and relationship building.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- English and Afrikaans proficiency.
- Project management.
- Deadline driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Team player.
- Fast learner.
Lumico, a Level 2 BEE company, is a digital marketing agency with offices in Stellenbosch and Pretoria. We are experienced in videography, photography, design and copywriting, combining these into performance-based campaigns that can capture and amplify your brand’s online presence.
Posted on 13 May 08:34, Closing date 12 Jun