Junior Traffic Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Zonnebloem|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
This exciting role is for a junior traffic manager
in our Cape Town office. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, who is able to work alongside our senior traffic manager, account managers and creatives (social, studio, strategy, content marketing) to ensure projects are resourced to maximum efficiency, while keeping the business, the people and client priorities top of mind. The role requires admin, accuracy and strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be well-organised and unflappable.Responsibilities include
(but not limited to):
- Schedule and traffic work into studio, social media, strategy and content marketing from small tasks to large workflows across digital, BTL and ATL
- Facilitate creative workflow planning with projects managers, account managers and department heads
- Interact with account managers and the production team
- Plan and facilitate planning and key account management meetings
- Plan and find solutions and lead capacity planning with the rest of the traffic team
- Manage timesheets (reports)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 1- 2 years experience as a traffic assistant/junior traffic manager/production assistant
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Chase will be advantageous
- Knowledge of and experience in ATL, BTL and Digital
- A good command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Strong time-management skills
Candidates must please submit a concise CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to remain calm in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- Problem solver/solution-driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Self-starter who can inspire others
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
- Must be willing to work on alcohol brands
Machine_ is a creative solutions agency represented across Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, and is home to?over 75 adventurous minds. At Machine_ we don’t believe that intuition and gut feel are enough. That’s why everything we do starts with an insight. Our team of experts uses these insights to create impactful and accountable solutions that touch consumers at every point in their connected world.
Machine_ is part of Publicis Groupe, the fastest-growing global network.
Machine’s mantra, Never Afraid, underpins our values of; doing the right thing, being curious, solution orientated and at its core always doing the right thing. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are the values we look for when recruiting new talent. The right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Posted on 14 Jan 13:25, Closing date 15 Mar