Studio Account Manager
*Please note that this position is based at our client and not at the Agency*
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Are you a versatile account manager
who has an in-depth understanding of digital channels?
The successful applicant will be able to work across various target markets, platforms and channels. They’ll ideally have retail experience as an advantage (but not essential) and will be able to keep a cool head, while delivering exceptional results, under pressure. They’ll be able to multitask and manage a multitude of personalities, as well as different types of job requests. They'll need to be a people person who can work collaboratively in a team.But wait, what is the studio?
The ShopriteX Studio is a dynamic team of creative technologists who create a wide range of content for the Shoprite Group’s integrated, omnichannel campaigns, as well as internal media. We also support one of Africa’s most respected precision retail media agencies, Rainmaker, with highly targeted, creative content for proposals and campaigns.
From Checkers and Shoprite Xtra Savings to Sixty60, Rainmaker and beyond, our team may start the morning on app content, chat prospecting infographics after lunch... and then end the day storyboarding for TikTok.
Do you think you can keep up? We’d love to meet you!This account manager role entails but is not limited to:
Required experience and skills/attributes:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Practicing excellent work quality and professional conduct
- Managing a portfolio of numerous campaigns from concept through to final roll-out
- Compiling detailed/informative briefs for creative and strategic departments
- Scheduling and arranging client meetings with all relevant parties
- Overseeing the management of related logistics for client projects
- Ensure that you and the team are well prepared for client meetings
- Liaise with appropriate colleagues and departments to ensure a job is actioned
- Supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members
- Documenting all billing as needed and providing a detailed breakdown of costings
- Compiling accurate, detailed status reports for internal and external status meetings
- Serving as traffic management within the Studio to ensure consistent delivery of jobs
- Accountability for all Rainmaker Media communication and deliverables
Advantageous experience and skills/attributes:
- Diploma/degree in advertising/marketing
- Experience in digital marketing
- Three+ years’ relevant experience in a similar client service position
- Exceptional admin, time and organisation skills
- Translating research and consumer insights into actionable brand strategies
- Enthusiastic, confident, professional and diplomatic personality
- Resourceful team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle diverse activities
- Reliable, organized and particular with strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects at once and have a solutions-driven attitude
- Passion for client delivery and service, as well as accountable for follow-through
- Valid drivers licence and own transport
- Able to work across a multitude of brands and different types of jobs
- Proficient at MS Office (MS Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership style with great people and brief-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, respectful and able to nurture and grow relationships
- Proficient at juggling both in-office and remote working environments
- Willing to learn, a big thinker and most NB – a team player.
- Previous experience on retail brands
- Experience with trafficking and timekeeping software e.g., Workbook/Chase
- Experience working in cloud-based prototyping platforms like Figma, Invision etc.
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 14 Jan 10:09, Closing date 12 Feb