Senior Traffic Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Zonebloem|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
This exciting role is for a senior traffic manager
in our Cape town office. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills and that can work alongside account managers to ensure projects are resourced to maximum efficiency while keeping the business, the people and client priorities top of mind. The role requires admin, accuracy and strong attention to detail; you will be well-organised and unflappable. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in advertising agencies (Digital, ATL and BTL).Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Schedule and traffic work into the studio, social media, strategy and content marketing from small tasks to large workflows across digital, BTL and ATL
- Facilitate creative workflow planning with Projects Managers, Account Managers, and department heads.
- Interact with account managers and the Production team
- Plan and facilitate planning and key account management meetings
- Plan and find solutions and lead capacity planning with the rest of the traffic team
- Help guide the junior traffic team on their career paths alongside the Operations Director
- Manage timesheets and reports
- Manage freelancers and submission of invoices
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum five years’ working experience as a traffic manager, with one year working as a senior traffic manager in an advertising agency
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in Chase is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage key stakeholders
- Strong admin and organizational skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Understand advertising and the creative process
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to remain calm in a highly pressurised environment
- Self-starter who can inspire others
- Problem solver and solution-driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (if and when required)
- Willing and comfortable to work on alcohol brands
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Publics Groupe is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to all candidates from designated groups.
Machine_ is a creative solutions agency represented across Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, and is home to?over 75 adventurous minds. At Machine_ we don’t believe that intuition and gut feel are enough. That’s why everything we do starts with an insight. Our team of experts uses these insights to create impactful and accountable solutions that touch consumers at every point in their connected world.
Machine_ is part of Publicis Groupe, the fastest-growing global network.
Machine’s mantra, Never Afraid, underpins our values of; doing the right thing, being curious, solution orientated and at its core ‘getting things done!’. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are the values we look for when recruiting new talent. The right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Posted on 08 Dec 13:14, Closing date 6 Feb