Senior Project Manager
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Type:|| 12 months|
As a Project Manager, you should be passionate about campaign plans, the work-flow-processes, and meeting deadlines. You’ll need to have strong communication skills, be highly organised and be able to manage change.Minimum criteria and position details:
The project manager will be responsible for:
- Education: tertiary marketing qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum four years agency experience as Project Manager.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection when working from home (in line with COVID regulations).
- Management of multiple TTL campaign project plans on a day-to-day basis.
- Management of client expectations and service delivery by being a focal point for day-to-day interaction.
- Work closely with and provide full support to the Account Director and Business Lead.
- Work closely with the agency traffic manager, ensuring multiple jobs are scheduled, briefs are in on-time and campaign project plans remain on track.
- Understand the full scope of each project (ATL, BTL and/or Digital) and identify key milestones.
- Develop project plan and track deliverables daily / weekly.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
- Manage changes to the project plans, find solutions to delays and work with others to bring project back on track.
- Effective and accurate campaign plan updates.
- Manage regular interaction with the client and broader agency team.
- Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
The successful candidate should possess project management experience; have strong numeric, verbal and written communication skills and work well as either a member of a team or as an individual. They should be agile, be able to manage change and have experience in handling more than one task/project at a time.Business skills:
- Experience working with project plans, in MS Project, Excel or equivalent.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Broad understanding of TVC / ATL / Digital production process and key milestones.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process.
- Highly organised.
- Working independently and collaboratively with key team members.
- Exceptional standards for detail and accuracy.
- Deadline awareness and ability to handle all kinds of pressure.
- Taking initiative and ownership of your projects.
- Proactively solving problems.
- An acute sense of responsibility and accountability.
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- Cool, calm and optimistic.
- Enjoying the thrill of a challenge.
Candidates must please submit a concise CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
Machine_ is a TTL creative solutions agency represented across Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, and is home to?over 75 adventurous minds. At Machine_ we don’t believe that intuition and gut feel are enough. That’s why everything we do starts with an insight. Our team of experts uses these insights to create impactful and accountable solutions that touch consumers at every point in their connected world.
Machine_ is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the fastest-growing global networks.
Machine’s mantra of being Never Afraid, underpins our values of; doing the right thing, being curious, solution orientated and at its core truly caring about the work, our clients and our people. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are the values we look for when recruiting new talent. The right personality is just as important as the right experience – so we are likely to be very picky when choosing the right candidate. We’re here to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Posted on 03 Dec 09:26, Closing date 1 Feb