Digital Campaign Manager
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
At Snapplify, we're increasing access to digital education and empowering educators to transform their classrooms for the 21st century. We need a digital campaign manager with solid paid media and campaign management skills to join our team. This is a career-defining role in a high-growth edtech scale-up. You’ll have the opportunity to help us reach new heights, and grow our impact across Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Our team believes in making a real, measurable impact. We're known for being innovative, and have a hardworking team of experts who are incredible to work alongside. We move fast, with a bias towards action. If you're ambitious, driven, and like to work on big, chewy projects, then our team might just be for you.
You’ll know that you’re the person for the job if:
- You’re a bootstrapper, passionate about the world of learning: for yourself, and for others. You’re smart, curious, and a committed life-long learner who’s used to leveraging all the tools at your disposal to get stuff across the line. You’re not put off by the hard work required, either. You’ll go above and beyond to meet a deliverable that takes Snapplify to the next level.
- You’re skilled at identifying client needs and telling a compelling brand story that communicates value.
- You’re process-focused and organised – but you’re not just here to check boxes. You focus on the details and aim for excellence, knowing that everything you do contributes to building something great.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop best practices across all elements of media planning, from audience definition through to measurement.
- Set up and manage digital campaigns across various programmatic platforms incl. YT, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, and more.
- Track budgets to support campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Build solid working relationships with external agencies and partners.
- Report on campaign plans, measurement, optimisation, and effectiveness.
- Introduce and drive adoption of new media platforms, technologies and media solutions.
- Expert organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, monitor, and manage workload.
- Deep knowledge of media measurement tools.
- Ability to track budgets to support campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A qualification in marketing, advertising, or digital media is advantageous.
- Additional industry licences and certifications (e.g. Google AdWords) are advantageous.
- Knowledge of marketing and paid media platforms.
- Advanced technical knowledge of Google Marketing Platforms, Analytics Tools (GA360), etc.
- 3-5 years experience working in a related role on a specialist or manager level.
- The ideal candidate has experience working in e-commerce or a digital agency.
- Background in education, publishing or tech companies advantageous.
We have not predetermined the salary for this position. We’ll work that out with you based on your skills, experience, and career path.
If you're excited by this opportunity, please send us a cover letter and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile (or similar). Our team wields words as weapons, so that cover letter is the thing that will drive us to call you back. Make sure it's as exceptional as you are.
Snapplify is at the forefront of edtech solutions in Africa, and specialises in enabling digital learning for individuals and institutions via the largest digital educational marketplace in Africa.
Thousands of schools, colleges and universities use Snapplify every day to teach, learn, and access educational content. Snapplify is the digital content partner on one of the widest-reaching digital interventions in Africa – a project that delivers technology and e-learning to public schools in South Africa’s Gauteng province.
As a socially minded company, Snapplify is committed to supporting others and creating sustainable change, globally, through collaboration and innovation. Snapplify runs impact programmes through the Snapplify Foundation, and empowers, inspires, and uplifts teachers via Teacha! (the largest community of teachers in Africa, working to empower, inspire, and uplift teachers through community platforms, a resource marketplace, and careers portal). Snapplify’s technology is also used in other educational products to facilitate collaboration throughout the educational community.
Snapplify originated in South Africa, focusing initially on the South African education and digital content industries. Since its establishment in 2012, the company has grown and expanded into new markets in Africa and the United States, with offices across South Africa, as well as in Nairobi, London, Amsterdam and New Jersey. Snapplify is backed by AngelHub Ventures, a venture capital company backed by former First National Bank CEO Michael Jordaan and the Harris family, as well as international investors. In 2019, Snapplify secured $2 million expansion capital from venture capital firm Knife Capital, and empowered African investment manager Hlayisani Capital’s Hlayisani Growth Fund.
Snapplify’s work has been recognised by leading global organisations, including the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) who have twice selected Snapplify as one of their Companies to Inspire Africa (2017 and 2019). Most recently, Snapplify was awarded an EdTech Breakthrough Award for Industry Leadership (2021); was a Bett Award (2020) finalist in the Innovator of the Year category; was named the overall winner of the Africa Region Gold Award at the 2020 Reimagine Education Awards in London; and was included on the esteemed 2020 HolonIQ EdTech 50 list – honours that are indicative of the company’s calibre in tech innovations.
Posted on 01 Dec 12:21, Closing date 30 Jan