Junior Account Executive
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Got dreams? Hang on, what kind of a question is that – of course, you do! What you need is the right environment to learn, grow and build your career; correct? (We’re like mind readers…spooky).
We’re going to be honest. The ad game is tough. It’s as cut-throat as a grubby pirate and if the competition doesn’t kill you then the hours just might. But, you do get to meet and become part of a family of interesting and talented people who are as crazy as you are!
If you’re passionate about what you do and you are hell-bent on creating awesome work within a team environment, then our marketing and advertising agency may just be the perfect place for you.
Think you could fit in with our vibe? Please send your CV through and if you are the bright young spark that we are looking for, we’ll be in contact.
If you haven’t heard a peep from us after two weeks then your application has been unsuccessful…but only because we have bought a plot of land in Peru to set up a rehabilitation centre for sad llamas because we love them.
Drop us a line… Ok, go!
- Marketing degree
- One-year experience in client service in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to prepare and manage promotional proposals/budgets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage projects independently
- Professional in conduct
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to think creatively and quickly when required
- Drivers licence
The agency you want to work at!
Posted on 25 Nov 09:09, Closing date 23 Jan