Graphic Designer - Digital
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We have an opening at So Interactive, we are looking for an incredible conceptual Designer that understand how to deliver best-in-class digital and social creative brands.
Our team use their skills to communicate brand stories online and push the boundaries in digital and social. They are visual problem solvers and strategic thinkers that understand the digital marketing landscape. Our creatives give ideas meaning through insights and take the lead in building a true brand experience online.
We are looking for a very strong mid-weight visual/graphic designer who understand This person needs to be very strong in craft and concept, using their craft to communicate bold ideas.
You need to understand what is relevant in pop culture and how to create design and content that speak to our clients brand's audience. You will focus on creative spanning all areas of integrated communication, social media branding and interactive campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can deliver consistently superior creative work and come up with innovative solutions and experiences for our clients and their customers.
Please send your portfolio in PDF or a Behance profile Link and CV.
A professional Portfolio is mandatory in order to receive an opportunity for an interview.
Please note that the shortlist process is based on your portfolio and experience and an assessment.
- Degree in communication design, media arts, interaction design or equivalent education and experience.
- Five or more years of broad Art Direction/Graphic/Visual design experience in an agency.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Be able to understand and stay on brief.
- Develop the overall look and feel of an advertising campaign, content, branding and project.
- Strong presentation skills to client.
- Be highly skilled in understanding peoples behaviour on social media platforms to draw insights.
- Experience in integrated marketing, social media campaigns, branding and visual design.
- Be able to conceptualise ideas content for social media.
- A keen eye for creative business and marketing solutions
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- Capability to work on simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Awards a bonus
Posted on 21 Oct 17:47, Closing date 20 Dec