Mid-Level Front-End Web/UX Developer
|Remuneration:||R20000 per month basic salary |
We are a dynamic agency looking for a talented front-end web designer/developer, who works with efficiency and dedication, to join our team. If problem-solving, usability, new web technologies and unorthodox thinking excites you then this position is for you.
Pretty much if you can help your self in and around WordPress - customisation of themes and functions script etc. In other words you'll need a solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JS/jQuery and PHP.
Added benefits If you:
Can write your own WordPress plugin for bespoke requirements.
Web system development experience (PHP)
Have Mobile App or PWA development experience.
Your responsibilities will be to develop websites and web application projects, basic SEO setup, monitoring security, documenting your code, version control, bug fixes and cross-browser compatibility according to deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
Email your CV and a small portfolio (mails over 2MB will be deleted and not considered). If you do not have the required skills, please do not submit a CV.Must-haves:
- Must be fluent in recognised web design software
- CSS3, HTML5 and WordPress experience
- JS/jQuery and PHP.
- Translate UI/UX design into practical responsive websites
- Three years of recognised tertiary diploma/degree or goods to prove your skills and experience
- You should have experience in creating, implementing, testing and maintaining dynamic service-driven web applications
- Ability to design and build extraordinary websites with useful features
- Must be an avid follower of web technology trends and a firm believer in web standards
- A strong sense of design and keen eye for visuals
- MySQL / Apache
- Mobile App or PWA development
- Candidate must be meticulous about quality and be able to produce work under pressure
- It's all about detail and speed. Must be self-driven and have a keen eye for detail
- Design ethics and professionalism
Posted on 14 Oct 11:24, Closing date 13 Dec