|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||DNA Brand Architects|
Job descriptionDuties and responsibilities
- Image editing and design skills (Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Social Ad management
- Video editing Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent communication skills, including understanding and interpreting briefs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Reliable, self-disciplined and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask across different projects and tasks.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Graphic design degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification.
- +Four years agency experience
- Media/communications/marketing degree/diploma, or equivalent qualification advantageous.
- Basic HTML experience advantageous
- Motion Graphics (Adobe After Effects) experience advantageous
No applications will be considered without a portfolio, portfolios can be sent in PDF/Weblink.
Posted on 13 Oct 15:05, Closing date 22 Oct