Copywriter - Perfectionist/Magical (Mid-Weight)
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life & Disability, Provident Fund|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The copywriter will operate within an open environment working on all clients’ products and brands and will be responsible for acting in a manner that will continuously optimize profitability and creative reputation of the agency and develop great relationships with clients and suppliers. They should be familiar with developing creative communication solutions for brands and products, including all forms of digital content. He or she should be articulate and credible when presenting those solutions to agency employees as well as clients.
- Brainstorm and conceptualizing advertising campaigns and promotions within the constraints of the brief given.
- Copywriting for all forms of communication including but not limited to: TV, radio, audio visual, social media, digital, print, outdoor, brochures, business collateral.
- Brief TV Directors, Radio Producers and Voice over artists along with Senior Creative.
- Supervision and direction of radio recordings, TV Voice Overs and AV’s. The writer is responsible for the output of the radio recordings (SFX, VO, Levels, Sync)
- Source and propose voice over artists for recording purposes.
- Proof checking and signing off copy before final checking by senior creative.
- Interface with traffic, TV and Print production, Account Management and Strategic Planning – able to work well with the team and allocated art director.
- Accurate completion of time sheets.
- Keeping abreast of advertising trends, awards and general current events.
- Contribution to agency publications were required.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by senior team members
If you do not hear from us by the 1 November 2021, we thank you for your interest in Havas but regret to inform you that your application is unsuccessful.
Please respond with your CV, Portfolio Link and your expected salary.
- Minimum 3 years experience within an ad agency or similar environment - digital experience advantageous
- Must have experience in ATL & BTL
- Must be passionate and an ideas person
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills at all levels
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to contend with competing priorities in a fluid and sometimes fast moving environment
- An ability to write across all mediums including digital and social media
- Team Player
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to multi-task
- Good writing skills across platforms - clear, concise and grammatically correct
Posted on 13 Oct 11:30, Closing date 31 Oct