Integrated Graphic Designer
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Remote position|
A tremendous job opportunity has opened up for a mid-weight Integrated Graphic Designer to join the internal creative agency of a legendary gaming, hospitality and entertainment brand. This is a remote position but is based in Johannesburg. We’re looking for an exceptional creative to augment the agency’s already talented and diverse team with their innovative design and conceptual skills. You’ll be asked to create beautifully crafted masterpieces, studded with attention to detail, from concept right through to digital animation. Your work will be featured across the brand’s properties, from hospitality, to gaming and entertainment; as well as on their social and digital platforms, ultimately contributing to the success of the business. If you’ve never worked in gaming and hospitality, you can expect an exciting fast paced environment where standards and team spirit are sky-high, and where you’re encouraged to grow and develop. So if you’re looking for a place to help shake-up the creative approach and forge more cutting- edge design thinking, this may well be your new home! Apply today! Requirements
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application. Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Graphic design or similar from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of design work in an agency environment on a variety of brands and channels
- High quality examples of your conceptual thinking and design development
- A kick-ass portfolio
- Excellent working knowledge of our software packages: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Suite, Adobe XD, MS Office for Mac, Keynote
- Solid experience of working on projects and managing your time in a remote environment
- Evidence of work developed in line with brand guidelines
- A solid working understanding of social media platforms
- Your love for all things design and marketing!
- Experience with Hootsuite or other Social Media scheduling tools (not essential but advantageous)
- An Authentic Team Player - with a healthy balance of confidence and humility, you prioritise team goals over your own
- Ethical - you uphold the ethics of the business above all else and share our commitment to upholding the business values
- Accountable - a safe pair of hands
- Committed to learning and growing - always looking to innovate and improve your craft
- An accomplished creative - obsessed with all things design with a portfolio that displays skill across a wide range of brands and channels
- Agile - not afraid of change, you easily keep up with the fast pace of our business
- Excellent communicator – you can sell your ideas in person or on paper
- Process driven - you understand the value of process and follow ours to the letter
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure - keeping a cool head when the pressure is on
- High standards - maintaining a high standard across all of your work
- Meticulously organised – your ability to prioritise helps you juggle projects
- Digital/Social Media awareness and knowledge.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 04 Oct 07:25, Closing date 3 Dec