|Remuneration:||R40000 - R45000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, International Travel|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Interviewing Dynamix Recruitment Solutions|
Our client, a leading global news agency
seeks to appoint a tenacious, forward-thinking commercial manager
with a minimum of five years B2B sales and strong networking experience to join their dynamic South African team.
The successful incumbent will be aggressive in his/her new business development approach whilst constantly remaining consultative in the sales approach. This role suits a commercially aware, professional, articulate, charismatic and experienced salesperson, with drive and determination to succeed on behalf of a world-class information company.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing new business relations in Southern Africa markets (Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar, Zimbabwe and South Africa), and increasing sales revenues by selling news, sport and entertainment information as well as bespoke/on-demand content to a variety of sectors.
- Develop business in the corporate market by selling news products as well as on demand/bespoke content.
- Responsible for servicing the existing client portfolio and develop business in both traditional and new media (internet and mobile).
- Initiate and implement co-operations with televisions and newspapers, multimedia operations, mobile operators as well as with international and regional institutions in the region.
- Analyze customer needs and establish solution proposals based on the product range of the company.
- Establish business and sales strategies within the relevant markets.
- Carry out research and analysis on markets and sales prospects.
- Develop quotes and proposals.
- Generate sales presentations, in liaison with the marketing team.
- Cultivate relationships in target industries and maximize visibility for the company.
- Liaise with the regional sales team.
- Represent and promote the Company across the territory.
- Business degree will be advantageous.
- Minimum of five years experience in B2B sales with strong ‘hunter’ personality essential for his role.
- Foreign languages (Portuguese, French) fluency would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in TV/ Production House/ Communication agency advantageous.
- Strong and genuine interest in news and current affairs
- Experience in news media/agency content business
- Technologically savvy – social media, tech innovations, new platforms etc.
- Able to identify new opportunities and grow relationships that did not exist.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Proven track record in pitching and closing deals.
- Ability to prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business.
- Must be available to travel frequently within Southern Africa and once a year to Paris or within Africa.
Contact Maree du Preez from Interviewing Dynamix Recruitment Solutions on 082 873 0830 for more info.
- High level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Process-oriented and result-driven.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong networking ability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
National Generalist Recruitment Agency established during 2000 in Cape Town.
Posted on 30 Sep 12:21, Closing date 6 Dec