Social Media Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
Looking for a social media specialist that is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers - a passion that comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.Please do not apply if you do not have the following:
Essential duties of the social media manager
- Five years of minimum experience in social media management
- Advertising agency experience
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a 'social' way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create, and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate an ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organisational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media (give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices in superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of 'search and social'.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Paid advertising experience - a must
Manage client paid campaigns using the various ads manager tools and platforms,
Require knowledge of the different ad formats and objectives to formulate paid media strategy.
Able to set up KPIs, budget management, and analyse results in order to optimise the campaign to achieve results.
Posted on 21 Sep 14:37, Closing date 20 Nov