Digital Account Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionScope of the role:
To implement and manage the successful creation, development and roll out of Client marketing communication and implement and manage the successful creation, development and roll out of the relevant campaign with a full understanding and management of the digital development process.Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Actively manage the relationship with the team and client
- Work closely with team and client and proactively manage material deadlines for digital campaigns
- Working closely with the team in order to achieve the client’s strategic business goals
- Work closely with traffic
- Schedule and attend meetings with the team and client
- Create and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans (including briefing of relevant resources on specific jobs based on client briefs and reviewing work)
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Compile analytic data and metrics and submit to client
- Compile and submit weekly and monthly campaign reports to client
- Manage job bags and administration
- Creation of cost estimates and monthly invoicing
- Keep abreast of current industry trends (i.e. digital /social media/technology)
- Relevant tertiary qualification in digital marketing or similar
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- At least three years’ experience working in an Advertising Agency as an Account Manager with 1 year being in Digital
- Experience in TTL and digital campaigns are essential
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Social media savvy
Candidates must please submit a concise CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of discrimination or harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to all candidates from designated groups.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to work well in a highly pressurised environment
- Proactive and uses Initiative
- Problem solver / solution driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Learns quickly
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
- Willing to work on alcohol brands (if and when required)
In accordance with POPIA, please note: by submitting your application, you consent to sharing your details with our talent acquisition team and hiring managers.
Founded in 2005, Digitas Liquorice is the connected experience agency with a focus on data-led insights to enhance the Customer Experience. We specialise in 5 core digital capabilities to deliver data and analysis, strategy, creative, Media and Technology.
In 2014, Liquorice was acquired by Digitas, the world’s largest digital network employing over 100 people across our three offices in South Africa, with affiliate partners in 34 countries across Africa.
At Digitas Liquorice we believe in creating magic and meaning. Purposefully connecting people and brands through digital innovation in everything we do. We are a group of unicorns; uniquely capable in skillset and all-around awesomeness!
Digitas Liquorice prides itself on a culture of experiential learning, encouraging our unicorns to be curious, to seek out new opportunities to learn and experience in order to drive growth, both in a personal and professional capacity. It is our vision to drive transformation within our teams to allow for a diversity of voices, and as such, a rich creative product. Similarly, we partner with clients to support their digital transformation, providing the technology and expertise to accelerate their journey.
Digitas Liquorice has some of Africa’s largest brands as clients including, Unilever, Santam, Sanlam, Nedgroup Investments, Allan Gray Orbis Foundation, HAVAL motors and more.
Posted on 21 Sep 13:31, Closing date 31 Oct