Multimedia/Motion Digital Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||Medical aid contribution / Incentive bonus|
We are looking for a skilled digital/motion designer with strong multimedia expertise to join our exceptional creative team. You will work on a wide variety of brands within sectors such as motoring, global premium spirits, South African wines, home interior products, and innovative new projects.
You will be working closely with our creative lead teams to develop motion-based visual assets for campaigns across several media platforms, predominantly video, digital and social. You should have experience and a portfolio that demonstrates your ability and eye for ‘making things move’. What drives you as a creative professional should include videography, photography, animation, editing, typography, composition, colour and moving creativity in all forms.
While you will be expected to run with your projects as a professional in your field, you will be supported at all times by creative leaders who have a passion for developing extraordinary thinking and bringing it into being through crafted communication.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in digital, multimedia or motion design
- Preferably two+ years’ experience in advertising, design, or a related professional environment
- Strong portfolio displaying motion and multimedia expertise - exceptional video and animation capabilities
- Videography and photography capabilities
- Extremely proficient in motion graphics software 2D and 3D programmes plus Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premier Pro
- Strong technical skills including ability to design digital artwork for all relevant platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads in static or animated formats
- Wordpress, HTML and CSS coding a plus
- Able to take your work to final artwork/production stage
- A collaborative, problem solving, team-player attitude
- Comfortable managing your professional output within a deadline framework
- Enjoy working both independently and within a team at various times during the process
- Able to balance many projects at once and easily flex between executing daily work and taking on larger, complex projects
- Take pride in paying extreme attention to detail and being organised
Please send your portfolio, CV, a few words about yourself and your salary expectations to
Cal Parton: az.oc.supmacoppih@lac
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application unsuccessful.
Hippocampus is an integrative creative agency based in Cape Town.
Our focus is on developing remarkable creative thinking that is brought to life through crafted communication for exciting clients both nationally and globally.
Posted on 21 Sep 11:01, Closing date 20 Nov