Digital Content Producer & Social Media Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The Publishing Partnership|
Using your experience as a successful writer in a digital content publishing and social media background you will:
- Work with the digital editor to coordinate and develop ongoing monthly content for the digimag and social media channels
- Your core role is to write and curate content.
- Respond to customer queries, comment and complaints on social platforms according to strict service-level agreements (one-hour response rate).
- Build relationships with the online community.
- Pick up and escalate online incidents with the potential to damage the brand’s reputation.
- Social calendar management and content scheduling.
- Produce and manage content for all digital platforms, including social media and website
- Manage own deadlines effectively and turn content around quickly
- Explore opportunities to grow traffic, reach and engagement across all digital platforms
- Work closely with the print team, looking for synergies and content opportunities wherever possible
- Work with the Digital Editor and Digital Project Manager to ensure a smooth production process
- Ensure that ALL content is error-free, factually and grammatically correct.
- Ensure that the content is in line with the client’s objectives, brand identity, style and tone.
- Manage and adhere to strict production schedules.
- Represent and own our clients' social media presence by successfully articulating the brand message across all social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- You have a degree/ diploma in Journalism, English or Media studies with at least three years proven success in digital content publishing and social media management.
- You have a working knowledge of content management tools such as Wordpress
- You have community management experience and can respond to messages on Facebook and Instagram timeously.
- Solid knowledge of all major social media platforms and tools.
- You can write for different digital content formats such as social media, blogs etc.
- You live and breathe social media and you’re always the first to know when Facebook and Instagram have rolled out new features.
- A passion for fashion would be an advantage
- Ad agency background also preferred
- We are an equal opportunities, affirmative action employer and preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups defined in the Employment Equity Act.
Content marketing company working with some of SA's top retailers
Posted on 21 Sep 10:53, Closing date 20 Nov