Account Leadership - Freelance Account Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, Johannesburg, Remote|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
HelloFCB+ is looking for a talented, get-things-done human to join our account leadership team. Someone who is a quick thinker and keen problem solver, has an eye for detail, enjoys a challenge and is always open to learn, grow and inspire.
Our team is passionate about playing a role in creating meaningful connections between our clients and their audiences and connecting the world.
We do fun and we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
As the Account Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of some of our exciting and award-winning clients and brands in a role that demands a good knowledge of TTL and digital marketing.
You will report to the Executive Business Director, but work closely with all teams including social and digital media, creative, strategy and tech departments.
If you would love to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new, creative and innovative ways to connect with the right people at the right time, HelloFCB+ is the place for you.You will:
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing their business and organisational objectives, material deadlines and performance
- Work collaboratively with a team of project managers, creatives, and strategists to produce your work
- Actively manage the relationship with the client on a day-to-day basis, ensure high quality of operational, strategic and creative quality output
- Work on growing existing client spend and participate proactively on new business and pitches
- Lead Client and Agency meetings and workshops, deliver presentation
- Lead and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans from brief development through to financial reporting
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Oversee and review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
- Oversee and lead the operational delivery of each portfolio with excellence
- Mentor, guide and manage staff on accounts
- Manage and track client budgets, cross reference against briefs and work with our finance team to ensure budgets are being met
Start date: immediate
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least three to five years’ relevant industry experience
- Previous TTL, digital media, BTL and social media experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members through respect and trust; strong interpersonal skills is a must
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation and great excel skills
- Planning and organisational / document management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Jira, Float & Chase tools
- Experience in managing people
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Please be advised, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
Posted on 17 Sep 10:32, Closing date 16 Nov