Call Center Sales Representatives
Main Purpose of the Role
|Benefits:||Discussed in the interview|
|Company:||Private Property SA Pty Ltd|
The Telesales Account Manager (Virtual Relationship Manager) is responsible for generating sales for the business. In this role, you will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The overall goal of this team is to help the company grow by developing new business within the online sales platform as well as build repeat business through excellent customer relations.What you Need to Succeed:
- The ideal candidate is in possession of a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Microsoft Office/ ICDL/ Basic Computer skills
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Minimum 3 years working in a contact center/ telesales environment
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Strong sales acumen with the ability to work well in a dynamic, target-driven environment.
Sales Order Processing
- Identifying and cultivating potential customers for the business's products or services
- Contact existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Ensures product knowledge to enable telesales with existing and potential customers
- Communicates with potential customers to understand their requirements and need
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Contact existing customers and new prospects to sell business products and services
- Assists the customer by handling the repeat orders of low to middle-value products from existing customers. In this area, you seek out opportunities to offer customers additional products or services when they call to place orders and have the ability to leverage the opportunity to implement cross-selling techniques to increase sales and profits, in addition to improving the overall productivity of the team.
- Maintain an updated customer database
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
Customer Relationship Management
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Ensures that customer details are routinely checked and updated
- Maintains effective relationships with customers by active listening followed by creative problem solving, presenting efficiency throughout the telesales experience, and implementing a solution-driven and creative problem-solving approach.
A few things for you to note regarding our Business Recruitment process:
- Remote work
- Willingness to work overtime as required and in line with operational requirements
We offer a market-related, total remuneration package. This position is perfectly suited to the individual who is passionate about the field and is searching for the opportunity to work for a business that prioritizes personal and professional development. What you can expect from our business recruitment process.
The closing date is 31st October 2021. Should you not hear back from the hiring team two weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.DISCLAIMER–PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT:
- If you have been shortlisted for this position, our hiring team will be in contact with you within 48 hours of receiving your application. To help the team, please ensure the contact details on your resume are up to date. The team will get in touch via email or telephone at this stage.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an online pre-screening questionnaire. This will be emailed to you and completed online. To complete the process, you will need to have access to your emails and a secure internet line.
- If you have been shortlisted after this step, our team will be in touch to arrange an online face-to-face interview!
- Consideration will only be given to candidates who meet the requirements listed in the attached role profile.
- Ideal start date for this position: 01 November 2021
- PPSA promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. Candidates with disabilities and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Sources of Personal Information
Personal information may be collected from the following sources:
Directly from the person when he/she applies for a related employment opportunity with Private Property South Africa. All information gathered during the recruitment process will be used solely for recruitment purposes and may not be shared with external, 3rdparties unless otherwise agreed between both parties. Depending on the outcome of your application, the company may store or discard your application data in line with the company POPI Policy in place. For more information, you may discuss this with the hiring team.
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values: Service. Collaboration. Innovation. Agility. Grit.
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
We invest in our people and help them to grow with us. We are proud of the caliber of our people and are successful because of them. We recognize and reward success and look for people who share our passion for innovation and excellence.
Posted on 17 Sep 09:30, Closing date 16 Nov