Digital Media Sales Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||Shared in the interview|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a digital media sales Manager to join our growing and dynamic team. This role develops and manages strategic, premium advertising partnerships through various digital media sales platforms. The ideal candidate has relevant experience, a passion for Sales (with a proven track record), and Sales experience within the insurance and banking sector.
Key areas of responsibility
Building pipeline and growth
- Manage the strategy and implementation of digital sales channels on our portal.
- Understand the needs of potential premium partners and how we can meet those requirements with product offerings on the portal.
- Build media sales relationships with digital agencies and marketing departments of potential clients in the broader property ecosystem.
- Drive new media sales and look after existing media customers.
- Develop and implement digital marketing opportunities and inventory on our platform focusing on providing maximum exposure for our partners.
- Report on and evaluate the performance in terms of traffic volumes, engagement rates, and growth through our digital campaigns.
- Lead and participate in digital strategy and creative sessions contributing towards innovative ideas
Customer engagement and planning
- Drive our growth strategy by segmenting the market and identifying promising new customer opportunities within the various sectors.
- Be part of developing sustainable solutions and creating maximum value for both parties' long term
- Build a strong pipeline of new opportunities
- Achieve personal growth targets through a well-balanced growth plan
Presenting, winning and implementing the deal
- Lead and maintain strategic customer conversations with key decision-makers in the various industries.
- Identify customer's business objectives, requirements, and challenges
- Identify and create future opportunities through assessing business trends in this sector
- Position yourself as a strategic resource in developing innovative solutions for the Real Estate Sector.
- Proactively identify new sub-segments of the market by keeping up to date with changes
- Design good fitting solutions and present to the customer
- Ensure common understanding of service expectations with both the customer and business.
Strategic thinking and influencing
- Follow-up activities to increase customer satisfaction year on year.
- Regular customer virtual meetings supporting operational and tactical commitments
- Use the latest BI Analytic tools to engage meaningfully on actual performance.
- Align BDO strategy with the customer strategy.
- Seek new ideas and global practices that could have a meaningful fit locally
- Understand key business drivers (e.g., revenue, cost) & anticipate the impact of business decisions & solutions based on the customer environment.
- Maintain solid and proactive working relationships with relevant internal stakeholders as well as all client and agency-related partners.
- Optimize designs to improve existing products, processes, quality, and costs whilst complying with our Brand ID and that of our customers.
- Conduct regular benchmarking exercises to ensure that we add credible marketing value to our customers.
The business development manager will be tasked with driving business development activities, specifically driving the sales of industry-specific services and products. The overall purpose of this position will be to drive commercial development discussions with external partners and to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Minimum three years in digital/online/media marketing or agency experience
- Campaign management
- Experience with working Insurance partners.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- Minimum three years of marketing/customer service/customer data analytics and/or research experience
- Proof of Previous achievements in exceeding targets would be advantageous
- Relevant insurance experience would be advantageous.
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values: Service. Collaboration. Innovation. Agility. Grit.
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
We invest in our people and help them to grow with us. We are proud of the calibre of our people and are successful because of them. We recognize and reward success and look for people who share our passion for innovation and excellence.
Posted on 15 Sep 14:54