Head of Social Media and Content Strategy
|Remuneration:||R50000 - R55000 per month cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client a leading innovative digital & advertising agency seeks to hire a Head of Social Media and Content Strategy.
Must have at least 8 (eight) years of experience in a digital/advertising/creative agency with big brands experience.
- Developing Social Media strategies.
- Manage all digital paid media, main Social Media platforms, reporting and digital strategy.
- Social Media, Ad targeting, CRM and digital campaign management.
- Campaign monitoring, analysis and strategy.
- Comprehensive in social channel strategy and content planning.
- At least 2 years of Team Management.
- Daily management of social department.
- Ensure social strategies are rolled out effectively, and in accordance with SLA's.
- Setting, measuring, optimisation and reporting of all campaign KPI’s.
- Social Media ad auctions and bid management.
- Create content plans with fresh, innovative ideas that achieve campaign objectives. Create world-class content that’s informative and appealing.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google suite and other Social Media best practices.
- Up-to-date with Social Media trends and platform changes.
- You are able to analyse the consumer landscape and user-experience data, in order to apply behavioral insight into strategic thinking and effective recommendations.
- Oversee and grow social communities and user-generated content elements.
- Manage and oversee Social Media content.
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
- Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager, and Facebook Ads: Lead generation, dynamic, collection, reach, offer claim, conversion, Messenger and event response ads.
- Work within budget and report any overspend.
- Conduct data analytics and metrics analysis to measure: target audience, customer journey segmentation, user engagement, campaign performance.
Application Must Include:
- Social Media, Digital Marketing or SEO qualification - must have.
- Update CV
- Social Media Portfolio (brands you've worked & project details).
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
You have proven work experience as a Senior Social Media Strategist, Senior Social Media Manager, Head of Social Media – or similar role.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 Sep 12:06