Medium Weight Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
Are you an Adobe ninja who cringes at the mere glance of an unbalanced layout or weak concept?
Fear no more, we have just the place for you…
Our dynamic and fast growing ad agency is looking for a talented medium weight graphic designer to join our loopy but creative family.
A flock of other Adobe ninjas and a diverse range of both international and local clients will ensure that your day will never be dull. In only 3 short steps (send porti, attend interview, sign employment contract), you will start to wake up with a smile on your dial and a love for all things work related in your heart.
Please email your CV and a short portfolio (not in height, but in number of pieces of work included) to be considered for an interview.
Should you not hear back from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Some sort of paper trail or tertiary qualification in graphic design or art direction
- Minimum three years agency or similar industry experience
- Great layout skills
- Mad design abilities
- Secret agent ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure (if you just started humming the Queen song, you may need to increase your meds)
- A ‘can do' attitude
- Mac literate and competent in Adobe Design Suite. Um duh.
- Good sense of humour absolutely vital
- Illustration, juggling, photography or joke-telling skills are always a bonus in both life and work situations.
Posted on 03 Sep 08:52