Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer About the role
|Location:||Johannesburg, Cape Town|
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer
to join our fast growing marketing team to support the digital and social media marketing for an exciting new product initiative between a broadcaster and a sports betting platform.
This role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up with big business backing and is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in Football and Sports Betting.
You will be creating world-class content assets and designs for an international audience across the Africa continent. Working with key stakeholders your focus is to deliver engaging social media content at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content in particular. You will execute this in partnership with the Digital and Social Content team and Graphic Designer who are your creative counterparts and soundboards.
Importantly your role will be to leverage the content/broadcast assets on a weekly basis and integrate into a coherent visual style that drives engagement in social and digital media.Responsibilities:
- Production of short and long form videos across social media (specifically Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Crafting creative concepts and repeatable templates for videos
- Developing scripts including storyboards (if necessary)
- Creating a video and motion graphic calendar in partnership with the content team around key Football events throughout the season/year
- Solid portfolio showcasing a range of video, graphics and motion animations demonstrating your ability to create engaging content
- Strong understanding about how animation captures the attention on social media and how it can be used across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Strong design, drawing, color composition, and conceptual ideation abilities with brand consistency throughout
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Understanding of (popular) video storytelling techniques across social media (think LADBible, GamingBible, Buzzfeed)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and independent
**This is a Full Time Remote, Freelance/Contractor role for a 6 month term to begin with.**Candidates must own their own machines and design/editing software and must have a stable internet connection.
- Sports/Gaming/Gambling background a plus if not a passion and high interest/level of knowledge as a consumer for each of these areas
- Experience across a large set of geographies in Africa (most importantly Nigeria)
To Apply, please send your CV to ku.oc.subides@azeR
Posted on 25 Aug 13:22