Lead Graphic Designer
Lead Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Cape Town|
|Type:|| 6 months|
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer
to support the digital and social media marketing for an exciting new product initiative between a broadcaster and a sports betting platform.
This role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up with big business backing and is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in Football and Sports Betting.
You will be creating world-class content assets and designs for an international audience across the Africa continent. Working with key stakeholders your focus is to deliver engaging social media content at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content in particular. You will execute this in partnership with the Digital and Social Content team and Graphic Designer who are your creative counterparts and soundboards.
We are looking for a visual storyteller with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
You will be designing the graphic elements for social media or paid marketing campaigns, editing and animating short videos, rebranding old materials to reflect our clients current visual identity, and working with the Creative Leads and Designers to execute and/or define the direction of the desired creative strategy.
· Simultaneously execute on multiple design briefs from across different tribes and squads
· Work closely with the Creative Leads and Designers to provide mock-ups, storyboards and final executed materials for campaigns
· Edit and animate videos for both internal and external projects
· Develop illustrations, Iconography and support with other design requirements
· Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
· Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
· Experience in marketing design
· Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
· Strong design, drawing, color composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
· Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
· High level of English, both verbal and written
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Maintain brand consistency throughout all the projects
· Be able to show us a portfolio of work that demonstrates all of the above Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years in the design industry (agency experience is a plus)Advantages:
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS, HTML5 banners
· Knowledge of Lightroom and InDesign
· Ability to produce design creative for print products
· Sports/Gaming/Gambling background a plus**This is a Full Time Remote, Freelance/Contractor role for a 6 month term to begin with.**Candidates must own their own machines and design/editing software and must have a stable internet connection.
To Apply, please send your CV to: Reza@sedibus.co.uk
Posted on 25 Aug 12:08