Digital Account Manager
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and lead a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager who can lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.Why you’re going to love working here:
- Excellent opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Work alongside proven entrepreneurs and be part of the fastest-growing international agency in SA
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly, and personable.
- Remote position.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
What we're looking for in you:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing plans that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and company.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, and marketing goals of your clients.
- Manage and assist with the implementation of digital marketing strategies with your account management team.
- Managing and improving quality through testing, reporting and client communications
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Producing monthly reports for clients containing a description of your monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the customer.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, mentoring, training and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
Location: South Africa, remotely
Working hours: Full-Time and Part-time
To apply: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 10 Jun 10:41