Ninety9cents is a full service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name a few. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team.Summary of main duties includes but are limited to:
- Contribute to the smooth running of the account on a day to day level.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication channel between the client and the agency, maintaining and growing excellent client relationships.
- Continue to invest in growing knowledge of your clients’ business and industries in which they operate.
- Take ownership of specific parts of campaigns, as agreed with director/manager, and participate in future planning.
- Produce good quality written work on time, including client correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Assist with preparing and delivering presentations to clients as and when required.
- Provide day-to-day management of client campaigns and be regarded as the first point of contact for clients, inspiring their loyalty and trust.
- Engage with clients in order to formulate clear and achievable briefs and action plans.
- Draw together all relevant market, industry and business information in preparation of all agency briefs.
- Three+ years recognised client services/account management experience in an advertising agency environment
- Experience in working on a retail account will be preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- Very good project management skills
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Insightful in terms of asking the right questions to get to incisive briefs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Marketing/Advertising related degree or diploma
- Able to work on MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Knowledge of CHASE advantageous
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Please adhere to our dedicated recruitment process. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 07 Jun 10:38