- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Senior Strategic Planner
|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
Job descriptionVMLY&R South Africa is made up of a group of diverse, highly creative, and ambitious individuals. We are currently looking for a strategist with experience in digital (and brand strategy) who has the ability to inspire award-winning creative work in digital, and beyond.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital mediums but cares about more than that. He or she is interested in what people think, feel and what they love.
We work with some of the country’s largest brands in retail, finance and premium spirits (to name a few), and we aim to forge long-term strategic partnerships with all of them.
Our clients range from experienced marketers who seek to make their brands truly remarkable, take their game to the next level through data-driven communications, all the way to beginners who view the web as extensions of their brand campaigns.
If you’re a highly motivated, solutions-driven, problem-solver who likes to think about challenges, opportunities and you’re passionate about coming up with interesting, innovative solutions then, we want to hear from you.
Specific tasks will include:
- Development of TTL, digital, social, brand and communication strategies from discovery to execution.
- Strong B2B Experience
- Maximise the agency research capabilities to address client business issues and gain insight into target audiences.
- Map personas and customer journeys to identify engagement opportunities, where needed.
- Writing of insightful and inspiring creative briefs.
- Guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Partner with media and analytics to define KPIs.
- Manage day-to-day digital planning duties for some of our accounts.
- Build relationships with C-suite,key clients and internal Stakeholders (BUD, Creative Directors)
- Run Oya from a strategic leadership perspective.
- Mentorship and management of people in strategy and beyond.
- Five+ years of experience in strategic planning or related field, specialising, or partly specialising in digital.
- Experience in strategic advisory and consulting.
- Strong leader: The ability to be a tribe leader, drive transformation and culture change.
- The ability to build and maintain complex client and inter-agency relationships.
- Can delegate and manage people.
- Financial service experience is a must.
- Facilitation and workshop management.
- Knowledge of media (paid and owned).
- Creative mind: ability to not just brief creative teams but to be an active partner in the creative development, from ideation to execution.
- Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
- Extensive knowledge of digital, mobile and social media environments and trends.
- Understanding of relationship marketing and CRM planning.
- A track record of interesting digital and brand strategies (if you have a portfolio or links to work, please share).
- Experience on pitches and new business strategies
Posted on 17 May 10:59
Apply by emailSibo Khumalo
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.