Junior Digital Marketing Account Manager
|Remuneration:||Rand12000 - Rand16000 per month CostToCompany |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Conversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies. Our head offices are located on Leisure Island in Knysna, South Africa. Yes, we promise, it’s a real island. Staff walking and running around the island on their lunch break is a common occurrence.
Our prestigious clients are located across South Africa and Australia. You may know some of them. They come in all shapes and sizes. From entrepreneurs to fashion brands. Here are just a few that have made use of our services; Le Coq Sportif, Diesel, Superdry, Unitrans VW and Audi, Totalsports, Shamwari, Toyota, La Motte, Leopard’s Leap, Safari Outdoor, Adidas, and Ferrero Rocher.
In 2020, Conversion Advantage added two new businesses to its portfolio. Coffee Craft, a French Coffee Café and school of digital marketing.
We are offering a grand opportunity. We are looking for a young, skilled junior account manager with excellent communication, organisational and managerial skills that is driven and passionate.
The ideal candidate must be a fast learner, keen to take charge and deliver the required results asked of him/her.Job description
- Managing daily correspondence with clients
- Project management of key objectives of the company
- Detailed Reports and feedback
- Must be strategically minded and offer valuable insights into brainstorming sessions about the company and clients, as well as brand development
- Marketing strategy development
- Market research
- Analysis, monitor and optimisation of advertising accounts
- Client communication
- Client administration and billing
- Marketing background
- Excellent English language skills
- Tertiary education or qualification
- One years’ work experience (Preferred, but not essential.)
- High computer literacy
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficient
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- The ability to take ownership of tasks
- A pro-active personality
- Strong management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good digital knowledge and understanding
- Excellent administration and project management skills
- Advantageous: Digital/social/brand strategy skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passionate, motivated, hardworking professional
- A problem solver
- The ability to take charge
- The ability to work in a team and take initiative
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your CV, Cover Letter, and at least three contactable references to moc.egatnavdanoisrevnoc@sreerac
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Please note:
This is a full-time position and all candidates must work at our offices.
Posted on 12 May 16:00