- UIF intervenes in Qebherha taxi industry protests over Ters benefits
- 4 tips for first-time job seekers
- Can you lose your job over a WhatsApp conversation?
Digital Paid Media Specialist
We are looking for a digital paid media specialist to join our team in Cape Town. The paid media specialist will be responsible for planning and executing PPC campaigns across multiple brands. This role requires a solid understanding of Google Ads campaign management.
Key objective/responsibility is to increase brand awareness, promote company products and drive prospects to conversions. The role requires the ability to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns and to initiate effective marketing campaigns online.
Required skills and experience
- Relevant degree
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Passionate about all things digital
- Strong communication, visualisation and presentation skills
- High levels of self-motivation and autonomy
- Continually look to innovate, learn and resolve problems
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and plan across a range of projects
- Good technical communicator
We are looking for someone who…
- Is enthusiastic about all things digital.
- Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena.
- Sure of themselves and confident in their abilities.
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently.
- Is naturally curious, wants to understand how things work.
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges.
- Remains calm, cool and collected under pressure.
Core competencies and responsibilities include:
- Implement campaigns - Create, execute and manage digital advertising campaigns. Google Ads and Facebook paid media implementation, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, managing spend and budgeting.
- Monitor campaign performance - Track and analyse campaign performance on a day-to-day basis to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate. Making adjustments to meet KPI objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health
Posted on 12 May 12:36
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Marketing Specialist, Social Media, Media Manager, Media Specialist, Social Media Manager, UX Specialist, Content Specialist, Media Intern, PPC Specialist
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
Cape Town, Woodstock Rand17500 perMonth neg
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
17 May 2021
Knysna Rand12000 - Rand14000 perMonth
Conversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies.
12 May 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an absolutely fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Paid Media Specialist to join...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
SA’s top consulting business providing industry leading Digital solutions to fellow African and global companies is looking for a high calibre Intermediate .Net...