- The pitfalls of the proposed pension fund amendments
- New report unpacks pervasiveness of ageism, ableism in the workplace
- Book now: Newsroom Management for PR and Brands: Webinar | 20 May 2021
Digital Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an urgent, hot job opportunity for a junior to mid-weight Digital Account Manager at a specialist technology and Creative Digital Ad Agency based in Bedfordview, Johannesburg. As Account Manager, you will be required to contribute to and help develop Marketing campaigns using Social Media and Digital platforms for the agency’s Digital’s clients. Being a varied role, typical tasks will involve developing, executing, and evaluating online advertising campaigns as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The ideal candidate should possess a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the Design and Marketing teams internally and externally. We’re looking for someone with experience working with a variety of Social Media and Digital platforms and Design tools with a solid understanding of good Marketing principles. The successful candidate will enjoy the privilege of working alongside a creative team in a vibey environment. You will not be required to write content in this role.
How soon can you start?
- Develop, manage, and execute integrated digital advertising campaigns and strategies with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Be informed of unique client targets and structure advertising effort to meet and exceed such targets.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of online advertising campaigns and marketing activities.
- Create and manage platform access and codes that enable proper performance tracking for all advertising services.
- Monitor and track results to ensure they properly feed into designated client systems and/or company lead management systems and/or integrations.
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, such as designers, animators, and printers.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal agents, such as account assistants, designers, and account support departments.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend or underspend to direct line manager.
- Report on campaign spend, monies paid over to third-party providers and other campaign expenses as per the procedures put in place to properly track such expense streams.
- Manage multiple advertising platforms for clients.
- Create and supplement advertising strategies for clients.
- Stay abreast the dynamicity of advertising platform changes and developments to the benefit and performance of client Campaigns.
- Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using a selection of company marketing tools.
- Ensure that all ad-hoc advertising activities have payment safeguards in place, before running such campaign expenses.
- Seek and manage online advertising opportunities for the agency and its clients.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials for marketing campaigns and advertising elements.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Manage the production and distribution of digital marketing assets.
- Liaise with and manage client work escalated to supporting departments.
- Organise and attend offline events that contribute to the success of client campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and the evaluation of client KPIs and objectives.
- Maintain regular measurement of ROI on campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign-off where necessary.
- Work closely with the support and technical departments to maintain client CI across their website and brand material.
- Work closely with the support and technical departments to ensure regular website checks are done for functional lead forms and user experience journeys.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and respectively evaluate the performance of existing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to inform advertising strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and improve campaigns to improve campaign effectiveness, ad efficiency and overall quality of service.
- Manage and develop client relationships, reporting any complaints and/or cancellations via proper internal procedure, to manage overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage the accounts of clients in their entirety, ensuring quality across all touchpoints.
- Manage client teams as assigned to each project to ensure quality and performance across all service offerings.
- Onboard and manage new projects.
- Maintain certification status on all advertising partners associated with the company.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an Advertising agency
- Email marketing experience
- Facebook and LinkedIn skills
- Keen to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills – internal and with high profile clients of all levels
- Facebook Blueprint qualification – advantageous!
- Able to start immediately.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 04 May 06:55
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Account Manager, Store Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Digital Designer, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager
Get job alerts for Digital Account Manager jobs
McCann1886 is looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join our team: an individual who will “get things done” and has a solid grasp of digital...
2 days ago
Johannesburg R25000 - R30000 Monthly
A great agency in Bedfordview is growing and is looking for a dynamic digital account manager to join their busy team.
Johannesburg, Design Quarter District, Fourways R24000 - R38000 Monthly neg
Black Snow Group is on the hunt for a best-of-breed Digital Account Manager who has a minimum of five (5) plus years' relevant experience as an...
Black Snow Group
19 Mar 2021