- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Account Leadership/Account Executive
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Medical Aid, Group Life & Disability Cover|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
HelloFCB+ is looking for a get-things-done human to join our account leadership team. Someone who loves advertising and marketing, has an eye for detail, enjoys a challenge and is keen to learn, grow and inspire.
Our team is passionate about playing a role in creating meaningful connections between our clients and their audiences and connecting the world.
We do fun and we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
This role demands a good understanding of digital and ATL marketing, digital platforms and consumer audiences.
Working closely with teams including strategy, social media, digital media (display, social and search), other client service team members, creative, UX and tech departments.
If you would love to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new, creative and innovative ways to connect with the right people at the right time, HelloFCB+ is the place for you.
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing material, deadlines and performance
- Work closely with account and project managers to produce your work
- Actively manage the relationship with the client and find ways to grow existing account
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients and studio
- Assist in creating and participating in the development of campaigns, strategies and marketing plans
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
- Compile and supply daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports for clients
- Lead meetings and delivers presentations
- Manage job bags, account administration and financial oversight of clients
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum two – three years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation skills
- Excel skills and data analytical skills
- Planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Telephone skills
- Document Management skills
- FMCG experience
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable, depending on experience. Please be advised, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Posted on 16 Apr 13:06
Apply by emailAmogelang Montane
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Account Manager, Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager, Creative Director, Operations Manager, Advertising Sales Executive, PR Account Director
Get job alerts for Account Executive jobs
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies.
Cape Town, Woodstock
Bittersuite, is currently looking for a proactive, hands-on account executive who is prepared for, and thrilled by the thought of being thrown into the deep end from day...
24 Mar 2021