- Why HR is at risk from cybertattacks
- Celebrate youthful diversity this June on Biz
- Business rescue process: Don't disregard the rights of employees
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Johannesburg-based stock image and motion library is seeking to employ a personal assistant to the MD. The position also entails assisting with the MD’s other company Myang – a children’s clothing company.
At Greatstock we are all highly driven, service-oriented with a definite can-do attitude. Our clients are in the creative industry and it would be an advantage for the candidate to have an understanding of the advertising and publishing industry
Tasks will vary from assisting MD with various administrative tasks for Greatstock and Myang, preparing documentation for presentations and contracts, running the diary (schedule appointments and traffic info for the appointment), managing all repairs and maintenance for the office.
- At least five years' relevant work experience
- Experience with complex travel arrangements (international and local)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of imports and exports
- Previous experience with purchasing of goods and services
- Good numerical skills
- Social media management
- Managing updates and reports from the Myang website
- Own car is essential
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent English - both spoken and written
- Good time management
- Ability to cope in a stressful environment
- Experience in the advertising and or publishing industry
Posted on 08 Apr 15:28
Apply by emailRecruitment
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Images, Motion, Services sums up our complementary raft of services - aimed primarily at professionals in the fields of advertising, design, publishing, production and broadcasting. Our expertise and hands-on experience in these fields have been the foundation of our enterprise for more than two decades.