- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
A wonderful job opportunity has become available for mid-weight Traffic Manager to join the hardworking team at an award-winning, full-service ad agency in Cape Town. It is a role where you will be responsible for the daily trafficking of work through the studio and very likely will be working on one brand. The client looking for a “dynamic, brave, bright, and optimistic problem solver”. The role would suit a committed, dedicated, passionate-about-advertising, and well-organised energetic individual. Previous work experience working as a Traffic Manager in an advertising agency, design or marketing studio is non-negotiable requirement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Matric certificate with additional tertiary education is highly advantageous
- An advertising background with a minimum of 5 years’ TTL (ATL, BTL, DTP & Digital) Traffic experience and an understanding of the key departments, processes and structures within an Advertising Agency
- PC literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel - preferably with experience working CHASE software
- Project Management skills: You take ownership of your portfolio of allocated jobs in studio & the respective creative teams assigned to them. Your timing plans are considered & accurate, and you strive to adhere to the commitments made to the various stakeholders
- Financial Management experience: With an understanding of the agency rates and how jobs are costed the Traffic Manager scopes out the project and together with the Head of Traffic and relevant Heads of Creative, allocates resources accordingly to ensure for projects run profitable
- Stakeholder & Integration Management experience: You understand that your role is not in isolation of the other Agency departments - like Production, DTP, Account Management and even Strategy. As such, your orientation You will need to drive collaboration and integration in an effort for your teams to work better together
- Administrative Management skills: You pay attention to the detail, with strong organisation, admin and time management skills.
- Clarity: You leave no room for questions as you ensure that all stakeholders are clear on what happens, by when and by whom
- Business Savvy: You have the ability to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to finances: Managing of time vs money/ budgets and do this in a manner that leads to the most productive output/solutions for the jobs
- High level EQ: You act as a barometer when it comes to people/workload and the general happiness factor in studio You are able to raise, flag and manage this in an efficient and effective manner
- Relationship Builder: You hold positive relationships with your studio resources, production and the suits you engage with on jobs. They enjoy working with you, because you support the fight for great work and are able to connect dots across departments seamlessly to drive solutions
- Proactive Problem Solver: Your ability to solve in the positive, makes all the difference, because you not only find and implement solutions, but you do so by consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure no deadline is missed. You never panic, and instead provide calmness to the storm.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 07 Apr 13:39
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Social Media Manager, Operations Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager